It Was Just A Decoy

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Well hello there! Once again I was able to lure you here, to my evil little blog. And yes, it sure is evil. I take perfectly good words and make them into cheesy titles almost every single time I decide to post.

Today's cheesy title refers to the sale going on at Decoy (I know it was hard to guess, I'm just clever like that). It's a weird sale. I mean, I've been to a lot of sales, believe you me, but seldom do I find fatpacks for free. And not just clothes but shoes and hair too.

Decoy's sale is not the only good reason for visiting the new Sunny Sim. Anya Ohmai has some brand new releases, a loose vest called Tomomo and an underlayer set called Gale, that are currently only available at Sunny. If you're like me you don't need more incentive than that but there's more. She has also made an exclusive dollarbie hair to make the visit worth your while. -B-

It Was Just A Decoy

Skin - vive9, Twiggy, Iconic Light (Freebie!)
Hair - Decoy Hair, Nicole, Light Blonde Bangs (Freebie!)
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - REDGRAVE, Eyelashes -04- MoulinRouge
Necklace - Yummy, Heart Window Necklace
Vest - Ohmai, Tomomo Loose Vest, NAIVENIGHTINGALE
Camisole - Ohmai, Gale Lace Cami, NUDESKIES
Racerback - Ohmai, Gale Unbuttoned Racerback, SASSYSKETCH
Jeans - Decoy, Inferno 88, Charcoal (Freebie!)
Shoes - ShopArmidi.com, Barcelona Slingback, Eggplant

No comments :

Post a Comment