A Sorta Fairytale

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been obsessing about doing this fairy kinda thing for a while now and today I finally put something together. I used a lot of free or cheap items in this post, most of them still available... but the group gift (both of the Halloween hairs) is gone now. :o/ I hope all of y'all had the chance to grab it.

I wanted to take pictures in Chakryn forest but my computer couldn't handle it. But! I found the forest that used to be Chakryn forest, Silvanus, and it worked much better for me. xoD I also visited the Magic of Oz and got a few pictures, even tho it felt like banging my head against the wall at times. Both locations are very much worth a visit if you have the time.

I think my main inspiration were the gorgeous wings by J&JS. They are actually a part of J&JS Tera Fairy Skin Free Pack that includes a skin, facelight, lashes and, of course, the wings (if you're not too into fairies you might want to check out the witch pack). I wanted to do two looks so I did a little digging in my inventory and came across another pair of pretty wings by YIPs. If you haven't been to YIPs little store yet, you've missed out on some of the best and most creative freebies on SL.

Just a few more things before I wrap this up. I'm wearing yet another RockBerry skin, it was a lucky chair prize, yay. The dress in the second picture cost some 20 L$, it's from this bargain cellar at PopFuzz. Lots more to be found there for a low price. Riiight, it's getting late and I have nothing more to yap about... so, bye for now. -B-

Picture 1:
Skin - RockBerry, Megan C, Natural (Lucky chair prize!)
Hair - DejaVu, HalloweenHair, Gokumori Ageha (Group gift!)
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Necklace - (NO), Large Pearl Necklace
Dress - (NO), Well Loved Dress, Violet
Wings - J&JS4Baiastice, Fairy Wings (Freebie!)

Picture 2:
Skin - RockBerry, Megan C, Natural (Lucky chair prize!)
Hair - DejaVu, HalloweenHair, Yuruhuwa Ageha (Group gift!)
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Dress - <3c!, Satin Sequins Dress, Blue (Cheapie!)
Wings - YIPs, Bird back wings (Freebie!)

Pictures taken at Silvanus and Magic of Oz

No comments :

Post a Comment