Amber Leads A Structured Life

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hi. I'm so sad that my graphics card just isn't good for SL. Sometimes when I feel all "artsy" I could really use better shadows. I hope you can bear the jagged edges and whatnot as I'm not too good at editing photos either. I'm pretty happy with the look and the overall feel of the pic but it's going to look horrible on Flickr as the pictures are portrayed huge these days. I do like the renewed look, tho. Just makes me so jelly of all the flawless pics I keep seeing *cries*. Oh well, such is life. I don't seem to have much to say on the outfit so maybe I'll just go. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! -B-

Amber Leads A Structured Life

HairTameless Hair, Amber, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Opera 01, beach*
Makeup | Modish
Hands | SLink, Mesh Hands, Flat
Hand applier | Essences, SLink's Avatar Enhancements (hands & feet)*
JacketThe Secret Store, Structured Blazer, Worsted Wool (Fameshed)
Top | mon tissu, Park Avenue Top, White
Jeans | Toki-Doki, Reve trousers, jacquard (Old TDRF)
ShoesChaChaDee, ME GLAMOROUS HighHeels, Red
Pose | Label Motion, Carrie Pose 3
Location | InSight Designs

2 comments :

  1. It's more of a challenge, the good kind, to be artistic without photoshop, without the screaming graphics card. Your picture is thoughtful about camera angle and shadow. It has emotional content, not just another pretty picture. Take heart! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your kind comment, Marti.

    I try very hard to make the most out of my pictures with what I've got. It means a lot to me if you see something in the picture.

    I'm going to keep trying!

    Love, B

    ReplyDelete