I'm A Mesh Lover, Yes I Am

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hi! OK, yes, I got one of them too. A LeLutka mesh head that is. I chose Ever but could have easily gone with Leda, too. The head is extremely easy to use which is a must for me. The only con is that I see a big clump of black instead of lashes when I try to wear them. So, I'm wearing my Koketka go-to lashes which seem to work fine with the head. Can't blink with them on, though, so hopefully I'll get the default lashes working somewhere along the line (I'm a Firestorm user in case you're interested).

I know I said I'd be posting more Twin Peaks inspired looks soon but it looks like I got distracted. No Collabor88 today but some Kustom9. The hair and the shirt + skirt combo are Kustom9 items to be more exact. The colorful bangles are a new release by my SL/RL friend behind bastnut, please check them out (more color options available, btw). The shoes are by REIGN, they were a Saturday sale item but not this Saturday.

Isn't that pretty much it? Yes, I think it is. Now some food for my hungry stomach. Thank you very much for stopping by. My little bears won't eat you if you keep coming back. -B-


Hair | taketomi, Junko, Browns (Kustom9)
Head | LeLutka, Mesh Head, EVER v1.0
BodyMaitreya, Mesh Body, Lara V2.1
OutfitAMITOMO, under t-shirt with skirt #1 (Kustom9)
Banglesbastnut, Mesh Simple Bangles, Colours*
Shoes | REIGN, Haiden Plats, White
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment