Frumpty Dumpty

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hi! Christmas has come and gone but I didn't quite get it out of my SL system yet. Foxes' Christmas gift sweater is so cool I could wear it all year round. Today I chose to wear it with Pixicat pants and Hucci booties. And green hair, of course. Plus some antler action on top of it. Yeah... That's it I guess. Maybe something a little bit more fit for spring next?

Thank you for reading. This tipsy elf needs some sleep now. -B-


HeadphonesNS, Reindeer Antler Headphones
HairTameless Hair, Sloan, Fantasy*
Skin | Essences, Bijoux TDRF03, pale02 (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Tongue | A&M, Emote Tongues, Sticking Out
BodyMaitreya, Mesh Body, Lara
SweaterFoxes, Frumpy Sweater, O Deer (Group gift!)
Pants | Pixicat, Wintry.Tights Snow, Black
Shoes | Hucci, Aviano Booties, Moonglow (Collabor88)
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment