Don't Hate, Illuminate

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hi! I hope you've all had a nice Saturday so far. I've had a bit of time just for myself today so I decided to post something for your viewing pleasure. And mine, of course.

So, most of what I'm wearing is Collabor88 stuff again but I did get something at a regular price. And the winner is [insert drum roll here] a pair of Corset Trekkers in black by The Sugar Garden. They're for Slink high but luckily my new Maitreya mesh body is fully Slink hands and feet compatible. Can I get a hallelujah for that? Amen. There are some .random.Matter. accessories, too, that I've picked up along the way.

That's it, really. Thank you very much for reading, hope to see you again soon! -B-


Headpiece | .random.Matter., Valeria Flower Crown, Green
HairLamb, Illuminate, Pastel Pack (Collabor88)
Skin | Glam Affair, Sia II Ice, Asia tone 03
Eyebrows | Glam Affair, Rose Universal Eyebrow 05, Black
Eyes | Song Eyes, Hope, Storm Eye
Nose chain.random.Matter., Sanza Nose Chain, Gold
Makeup (lips) | Pekka, HOMICIDAL Lipstick, blood
Teeth.random.Matter., Belial Teeth
BodyMaitreya, Mesh Body, Lara
Jacket | Milk Motion, wool jacket, chevronwool, red (Collabor88)
DressTee*fy, Freya Dress, Creme (Collabor88)
ShoesThe Sugar Garden, Corset Trekkers, Black
Pose | marukin

No comments :

Post a Comment