Witches' Brew

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hi. I bet you've seen G Field's Halloween gift set a thousand times before but I couldn't resist posting it. The hair I'm wearing is, or rather was, a Halloween gift, too. I'm pretty sure it's not available anymore but it never hurts to visit Magika. The Lily.Platforms were available at The Gathering so they may not be available either, at least not right now. There's a very similar pair called Betty.Janes set out for Lazy Sunday (L$75) today, though. You can't really see the skin here so I'm just saying it's Sayre by .random.Matter. and I'll get back to it later. And, um, I'm posing in Bentham Forest using a Del May pose.

That's it. Thanks for reading! -B-


Hair | Magika, Faint, Blood
Skin | .random.Matter., Sayre Skin, Ivory, Darkness (Über)
Outfit | G Field, 2014 Halloween Gift Dress Set
Shoes | fri.day, Lily.Platforms, Raven (The Gathering)
Pose | Del May, Sobriety test #1
Location | Bentham Forest

No comments :

Post a Comment