Suck My Royal Blood

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween! Halloween is by far my favorite SL holiday, it brings out so much dark creativity in people. I'm not totally happy with what I did with today's picture myself but I'm happy with what I'm wearing in it.

There was a gacha sale at Junbug recently, all gachas were priced at L$30 per play for three days. I think I had no more than one Junbug piece before but now I have several, for example the beautiful gown I'm wearing in the picture.

I probably haven't worn this particular MiWardrobe beret, Ecleptico, before but I think it's awesome. If you missed it in 2013 when it was a Limited Bazaar exclusive, get it now! And if you want a hair it looks good with, get LeLutka's Bambi.

Some of the things slapped on my face may not be available. The Hellcat eyes were a Zombie Popcorn Hunt gift in, what, 2011 maybe. The ATOMIC makeup could be an even older purchase, my guess is 2010. I added the blood so that's definitely not available inworld.

Oh no, I spilled tea all over... Gotta go for now. Thank you for reading! -B-



HatMiWardrobe, Ecleptico Beret*
Hair | LeLutka, BAMBI hair, Bournville
SkinEssences, Ingrid - Uber, Pale02, brunette*
Eyes | Insufferable Dastard, Hellcat
LashesAngel Rock, Fluffy J-Curl lashes, Paris Show Girl
Makeup (eyes) | ATOMIC, 2.0 Victim Makeup, Telephone
Makeup (eyes) | .random.Matter., Perfectly Flawed, Eyebags 2
Makeup (lips) | .random.Matter., Glossy Lipstick, Royalty, Regal
Teeth.random.Matter., Belial Teeth
Necklace | Paper Couture, Long Beaded Bow Necklace
Dress | Junbug, The Queen Gown, Sea Blue (RARE)
Tattoo | Moon Amore, Freak Show Hand Tattoo (Cosmetic Fair Halloween Edition )
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment