Silk Dreams

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hi. I don't know about you but I don't discover new stores all that often anymore. I mostly shop at events and in stores I already know and like. I'm not saying I don't want to, that's just the way it is for me. Well, a couple of days ago I found out that my friend, Lisa Taft, is working as a store manager for Silk Dreams by Marisela Bouchard (Blog, Marketplace). She invited me to take a look at the store and I did.

"Silk Dreams carries sensual, high quality fashions for women, with a large selection of beautiful and very feminine items to choose from."

The description given pretty much fits the bill. I mean, I'm sure one of the sheer numbers would get your significant other drooling over you. Or, bag you a significant other if you don't have one yet. I'm not all that sensual, though, so I went for something more fit for casual purposes, a mini skirt called Lauren. There are several colors to choose from, even a black and white one. I chose the bright green as it cheered me up.

What else am I wearing? OK, the cute braided 'do is a new style by TRUTH, the skin is a group gift by Essences (still available), the scarf is by Yummy, the top is by Tameless (part of Semi-Sweet outfit) and the shoes are by REIGN for Fameshed's October round (hurry, ends tomorrow). And I think that's it.

Please go visit Silk Dreams whenever you have the time and say hi to Lisa for me if you see her there. Thank you very much for reading. Have a great Sunday! -B-


HairTRUTH, Feronia, blondes
SkinEssences, Jamie, pale02 (Ggroup gift)
Makeup (eyes) | .random.Matter., Perfectly Flawed, Dark Circles
Makeup (cheeks) | .random.Matter., Perfectly Flawed, Sunkissed 1 (w/o freckles)
Ears | the Skinnery, Elongated Puki Ears
Lips | Loud Mouth, Alli (Essences: LM Applier - TheGreekGoddess *pale02*)
Teeth.random.Matter., Hermione Teeth
Scarf | Yummy, Chunky Scarf, Buttercream
TopTameless, Semi-Sweet Sweater, Black*
SkirtSilk Dreams, Lauren (Mesh) Skirt, Green*
ShoesREIGN, Ari Boots, Camel (Fameshed, October 2014)
Pose | Label Motion

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment