Dark Diva

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hi. So, I got to keep my job but five other people had to go. Needless to say, it hasn't been the best of weeks. I actually feel a bit under the weather, too. Thank goodness it's Saturday and I have nowhere important to go. It means that I have some time to myself and at this moment I'm going to use it for blogging.

Today's outfit is an OMG Room exclusive by Tameless. It comes with everything from the neck down, Slink hands excluded. The hair is also by Tameless but it's not included in the outfit. The skin is Ingrid by Essences but I'm late posting it. It was for Candy Fair and I think it already ended on the 17th. Sorry for that. The horns, the ears and the mouth are all available, see credits below.

That's all I have for you today. Thank you for reading. Bye for now. -B-


HairTameless Hair, Wren*
Horns | UtopiaH, Horns of Hell, Raven
Ears | theSkinnery, Elongated Puki Ears
Skin | Essences, Ingrid, Pale02, makeup05* (Candy Fair 2014)
Eyes | Suicidal Unborn, Bastet Eyes, SMOG (VIP Gift)
Mouth | Loud Mouth, Alli (Essences: LM Applier - TheGreekGoddess *pale02*)
Teeth | .random.Matter., Hermione Teeth
OutfitTameless, Dark Diva Outfit* (OMG Room Exclusive)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment