Twisted Magicks

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hi. I had totally forgotten how much fun hunts can be. I used to do all sorts of hunts but I've pretty much stopped as of late. After seeing this post by Neva, I got interested in the Twisted Hunt.

I spent a good while searching for the gift at Sn@tch and thought it was impossible to find. It's not. I guess I'm just not that bright. I'm including Ivey Deschanel's vendor pic as I'm only featuring one of the eight colors. If you haven't done the hunt yet, you'd better hurry. It ends today.

What else? Well, the bat wings are also a gift available for group members at COCO. I already posted the eyes but they're still a VIP gift at Suicidal Unborn. The septum ring is a steal at The Dressing Room FUSION, by MONS. The cuff was one of CHARY's gacha prizes for The Secret Affair but I'm afraid the event ended yesterday.

I think that pretty much covers everything this time around. Thank you very much for reading! Catch you later. -B-





Hair | Lamb, Long Snake Moan, Sunburst
Skin | Essences, TheGreekGoddess, pale02*
Ears | the Skinnery, Elongated Puki Ears
EyebrowsLa Malvada Mujer, Anthology of transition #2
Eyes | Suicidal Unborn, Tender Eyes (VIP gift!)
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, Ribes N3
Freckles | Just Magnetized, Visage Beauty Marks, set 02
PiercingMONS, Septum Ring, style16, black (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Mouth | Loud Mouth, Alli (Essences: LM Applier - TheGreekGoddess *pale02*)
Teeth | .random.Matter., Hermione Teeth
Wings | COCO, Doll_BatWings (Group gift!)
Cuff | CHARY, NEVERMORE CUFF 5 (The Secret Affair)
OutfitSn@tch, Twisted Box, Magicks (Twisted Hunt)

Bacground texture | inSight Designs, Free Texture Grab Mystic Skies

*Review copies

1 comment :

  1. I haven't been doing hunts in a LOOONG while. Perhaps it's time to take myself out for a hunt. I've been home for way too much anyways. ;)

    ReplyDelete