My Little Hippo

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hi. How fast am I? For myself that is. I wanted to post again today 'cause I have more event goodies to show you.

On top we have Clawtooth's hair for The Arcade, another rare scored on the first try! The bag is also a gacha prize, not a rare one but so darn cute you'll puke. Promise. The platform sneakers are available at The Chapter Four and the pose at The Dressing Room FUSION. Ha, so I got my platforms.

And, um, the skin is a dollarbie from Mother Goose's. I haven't worn a Mother Goose's skin for a while 'cause I was too lazy to learn how to manually match my Slink enhancements (no appliers available). It was easy, though. Gah, I should've remembered Slink's service is top notch.

The dress is a bit older but I think it's still available. It's a group gift, too. Lots of other amazing group gifts for you at COCO so if you haven't joined already, for the love of hippos, do it now!

Thank you for reading. Hugs, kisses and all the good stuff. -B-



HairClawtooth, Fade Into You w/Hat, Wheat (The Arcade)
Skin | Mother Goose's, SiSi_III_1L (Dollarbie!)
Eyes | S0NG, Eve, Grey Blue Eye
Makeup (eyes) | .random.Matter., Aislinn Shadows v2, Peasy
Teeth.random.Matter., Hermione, Teeth
Bag | Zenith, Hippo Bag (The Arcade)
Dress | COCO, Gift_ShirtDress (Group gift!)
TightsTee*fy, Soft Dottie Leggins, Black
Shoes | FAUN, Platform Play Verse, Red (The Chapter Four)
Pose | Label Motion, Carola 5 (The Dressing Room FUSION)

No comments :

Post a Comment