Fluffy Watercolors

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hi. I love all things pretty. Like the Fluffy Dress Tres Blah has out for April's round of Collabor88. It has to be one of the prettiest things I've seen released for a while. Amaranth, Essences' new skin for The Seasons Story is also very pretty but in a different way (obviously, as it's not a dress but a skin). And yes, the necklace and the shoes are pretty, too. I don't know what you've come to expect from me but I'm hoping it's not too much. As this is what you get. Now, good night. -B-


Hair | Tableau Vivant, Springer Hair, Solstice (Collabor88)
Skin | Essences, Amaranth TSS02, light rose, brunette* (The Seasons Story)
Necklace | Yummy, Satin Bow & Pearls, Grey
Dress | Tres Blah, Fluffy Dress, Watercolors (Collabor88)
ShoesLeverocci, Suede Curved Wedges, Spiked, Artisan Yellow
Pose | marukin, dolce vita, pink crepe trousers (Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment