Kendal Thinks Pants Are Overrated

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hi. I should be sleeping already but instead I'm here posting a look. So, I'm keeping it tight. The shirt I'm wearing as a dress is by Mikunch, a shop I stumbled upon while browsing through anya ohmai's wonderful Flickr stream. The cub I'm holding and the hair I'm flaunting are VIP gifts by Birdy and elikatira. The shoes were a great find at fi*Fridays by CASHMERE. The bag was Fashionably Dead's Collabor88 item almost a year ago but is still available. The bow by MiWardrobe for the Jewelry & Accessory Expo isn't available anymore I don't think. And that's the end of that. More to come soon, stay tuned. -B-



HeadpieceMiWardrobe, Cute Bow, Dots Brown*
Hair | elikatira, Kendal, Essentials (VIP gift!)
SkinEssences, Thursday 01, beach, brunette*
Bag | Fashionably Dead, Heart Purse, Yellow
Pet | Birdy, Snow Cub (VIP gift!)
ShirtMikunch, DenimShirt oneP, flower
Shoes | CASHMERE, Dastard Boots, military (fi*Fridays)
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment