Everyone Digs Marly

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hi. I'm going away for the weekend so I thought I'd try to post something today. I'm keeping it tight as it's super late and I still have to pack something for the trip.

I, like so many others, just had to have the bell-bottoms you see in the picture below. They are by MOON for The Chapter Four. I've been waiting for some variety in mesh jeans and now there is some. Yay for that. I tried on lots of different things with them and ended up with an old check shirt, a lace top and a few accessories. Everything used in the look, the old shirt excluded, is still available.

Ah, and there it is. Bad, bad panda (i.e. Flickr has the hiccups)! Hopefully I'll be able to publish soon... Now, good night. -B-



Hair | Nylon Outfitters, Halo Braid, brownblonde highlights
SkinEssences, Rose, doux, brunette*
GlassesAlphavillain, Samuel Glasses, Tortoise Shell
Necklace | Yummy, Miss Havisham's Broken Heart
Ring | Yummy, Boho Ring Set, Turqoise
BagBoHo HoBo, Mesh Afghanistani Shoulder bag 1
Shirt | NINIKO, BIG SHIRTS, check-Brown
Top | Nylon Outfitters, Shabby Chic Sweetheart, Lace Top, White
JeansMOON, Marly BellBottoms, Darkest Fade (The Chapter Four)
Pose | marukin, flight, rough road (Old Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment