You Don't Miss Your Water...

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hi. No, I'm not going to change course again. Sometimes I just find places I like and snap a photo while there (OK, a friend found this one). I did edit the picture and the editing does take away from the outfit a little bit. Hope you like it just the same. Not much to say about it, just that I couldn't find Surf Couture anywhere. Not sure if it's gone for good or if I'm just bad at searching. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! -B- 

You Don't Miss Your Water

HairTameless Hair, Kirsten, Naturals*
Skin | Birdy, Imogen, Porcelaine, Frost (The Chapter Four)
ScarfMiWardrobe, Warm & Chic Scarf, Pistacho & Gold*
NecklaceMiWardrobe, Xto, Gold*
BagMaitreya, Leather Satchel, Mustard
CoatISON, oversized wool coat, brown (Old Collabor88)
Top | Tres Blah, Crystal Thermal, White
Jeans | Surf Couture, Belmar Skinny Jeans, Blue
Shoes | Hucci, Tottori Boots, CornerRed (Collabor88)
Pose | marukin
Location | Dryland

No comments :

Post a Comment