Claudia Swallowed Me Whole

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hi. November seems to be off to a good start, this is my third post and it's only the fifth day. Yay Me! So, today I'm not my usual self. Why? Well, I'm wearing a new shape called Claudia that is, if I'm not completely mistaken, Clαudíα™'s aka ClaraLovell's, personal shape. It's a bit on the pricey side but tweakable. No demo I'm afraid.

The two items I would like you to pay attention to in addition to the shape are the headpiece and the boots. The Swallow headpiece for The Dressing Room FUSION is so pretty, I would hate it if you missed it. The boots are a part of yet another Tameless outfit. I don't think the toes are tintable, but I love everything else about them. That's it. Thank you once again for reading, TTYS! -B-

Claudia Swallowed Me Whole

ShapeClaudia... [The Original]*
Hair | Clawtooth, Sugar Kisses, WheatStormChaser (Old Collabor88)
Headpiece | Swallow, Flower Power, Pink (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Skin | Essences, Olyvia FLF, light rose, brunette*
Makeup (eyes and cheeks) | La Malvada Mujer, Blow Up #1 (Old TFG)
Makeup (lips) | Essences, Endless Night Lipstick, 24*
Purse | Maxi Gossamer, Heart Purse, Madame Midnight, Black Velvet
Jacket | coldLogic, meek, browns
Skirt | coldLogic, coyle, plum punch
Shoes | Tameless, Jungle Drums Outfit*
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment