My Nails Are Too Long For Paper Folding

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hi. Today's look is pretty simple, didn't take too long for me to put it together. I think it's cute, tho. I'm wearing a new do by Tameless Hair called Evangeline, a sweet and innocent face (i.e. skin) by Essences called Rose, an elaborate origami necklace by MiWardrobe and everything else by ISON. All of the ISON pieces are available at September's Collabor88 but prolly not for long. If you want them for the ridiculously low price, I'd hurry. And, um, yeah, Essences has appliers out for Phat Azz so that's a good thing for all you fat bottomed girls out there. Peace out. -B-

My Nails Are Too Long For Paper Folding

HairTameless Hair, Evangeline, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Rose, doux, brunette*
NecklaceMiWardrobe, Origami, Green*
BagISON, folded leather clutch, gray (Collabor88)
SweaterISON, angora sweater, mustard (Collabor88)
ShortsISON, pleated shorts, navy (Collabor88)
ShoesISON, cult riding boots, tan (Collabor88)
Pose | marukin, limon, celebrate (Old Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment