A Brand New Sharlyn

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello! Today I'm here to present you Sharlyn, a new and updated skin release by Egozy. Sharlyn comes in six skin tones for now, more will be released soon. With every purchase you not only get a skin but also a shape, five eyebrow and hairbase options, four breast options, eyes (especially impressed with these), teeth and if I'm not completely mistaken, even a lip gloss. Additional makeup is sold separately.

I tweaked my shape just a little and edited some tiny things in Photoshop (not really the face, tho). I'm sure you wouldn't buy a skin without trying a DEMO first, so please do. I'm wearing Sharlyn in Pale. I was going to show you more tones but Sharlyn III would've been out by then so I hope just this one picture will do.

Oh, one more thing before I go for today. I really want to thank Volupturaptor Perl (igotdressed) for providing me with a link to the lashes I always wanted, never got and thought were gone for good. So, thank you. Now I'm out. Have a great evening! -B-

A Brand New Sharlyn

Hair | LeLutka, WATSON, BlondeFun
Skin | Egozy, Sharlyn, Pale*
Lashes | Koketka, Eyelashes v.20
Top | COCO, SleevelessBlouse, Rose

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment