Chromatic Lust

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hi. Just a little while ago I had no idea what SLink Avatar Enhancement System was. Now I do and I must say I'm loving the enhancements. This may be the first time you see me wearing SLink add-on shoes but I can promise you it's not going to be the last. Actually, going back to any other kind of shoe is going to be difficult. Until the next big thing at least.

So, what's the first add-on pair I went with? Oxygen in Coral by CandyDoll. And what else am I wearing? Well, first, I would like to steer your attention to the lovely accessories. The headpiece, the necklace, the ring and the bag are all MiWardrobe's. Then there are the trousers by Milk Motion, the top by ISON, the hair by Paper Couture and the skin by Essences. A lot of events going on, most of the items can be found at one of them, just see the credits for SLurls. Is that it? It's going to have to be as I'm going to bed. Now. -B-

Chromatic Lust

Hair | Paper Couture, Bacall Bob, Black*
HeadpieceMiWardrobe, Pensamiento, Purple* (L'accessoires, Limited Edition!)
SkinEssences, Sash 05, light rose, brunette* (Collabor88)
Hands and feet | SLink
NecklaceMiWardrobe, Chromatic Eggs, Red* (The Box)
RingMiWardrobe, Lust, Gold*
BagMiWardrobe, FoldBag, Bicolor 3/4* (The Box)
TopISON, draped crop tee, white
Pants | Milk Motion, peg leg trousers, geo grey/yellow (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Shoes | CandyDoll, Oxygen, Coral (SLink add-on)
Pose | marukin, bathing in the sunlight (Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment