All Is Fair In Love And Hair

Thursday, July 25, 2013

O Hai(r)! Wow, going through Hair Fair 2013 was quite the experience. It's a BIG event people. I had no trouble with lag or anything like that, tho, I just lost most of my money. But not to worry, at least 15% of the proceeds go to Wigs for Kids, always glad to join in a good cause. I'm pretty sure you've already wandered in the LEGO jungle (gotta love the build) and chosen your favorites but I'd still like to share four of mine. Yes, four. Hair is expensive these days... -B-

All Is Fair In Love And Hair

Hair (TL) | LeLutka, LORELLA, Fades Natural
Hair (TR) | Exile, Counting Stars, Extremes
Hair (BL) | tram, C604, gray&beige
Hair (BR) | Lamb, Blue Monday, Mad Pack
All skins | Essences
All eyes | Insufferable Dastard
Shirt | ISON, lacy shoulder shirt, rain
Pose | marukin, adularescent, ebullience

No comments :

Post a Comment