Galina Is Out Of Shape

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hi. Today I have to do some cleaning around the house. Not my favorite thing to do but I love the feeling when it's done. As my fiancé is still watching hockey I have time to finish this post before we start the more unpleasant task.

So, you seldom see me out of my usual shape but today I made an exception for SuPerBia's RhEa (the body proportions aren't realistic by any means but sometimes it's fun to break the mold). If you like it, you can get it at The Box. The hair is a new release by Tameless Hair, all the rest is pretty much older. But oldies can be goodies, no?

Oh, one more note: MiWardrobe tattoos are now listed on the Marketplace. I think they're cute, check them out! I guess that's it, gotta go... -B-

Galina Is Out Of Shape

ShapeSuPerBia, RhEa* (The Box)
HairTameless Hair, Galina, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Thursday, beach*
Makeup (eyes) | Essences, Hangover Eyeliners (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Makeup (lips) | Essences, Hangover Lipsticks (The Dressing Room FUSION)
TattooMiWardrobe, Not Words*
TopEmery, Tank B&B, Rose
JeansEmery, Denim Perry St. Under
ShoesMaitreya, Radical Boots, Suede Chamoisee
Pose | marukin, limon, celebrate (Old Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment