Denee's Opera

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hi. I'm going to start by making a promise. You will look good in an Essences skin. No, I won't be giving you your money back if you for some weird reason don't agree. But in my mind it's an impossible situation anyway so let's not even go there. Where we should go is The Dressing Room FUSION to get Opera. Wait, that's where you should go as I obviously already did. And that's the truth. Speaking of TRUTH, have you seen the new release? Love it. Especially Denee. I'm also obsessed with COCO at the moment. This is one of those outfits you could see me wearing in RL, too. Yeah, umm, bye. -B-

Denee's Opera

HairTRUTH, Denee, blondes
SkinEssences, Opera, Summertime* (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Lashes | Angel Rock, Fluffy J-Curl lashes, Vegas show girl
Sweater | COCO, Cropped Sweater&Shirt, Green
Shorts | COCO, Denim Shorts, Blue
ShoesMaitreya Gold, Allure-Tights, White
Pose | marukin, rhodolite, spacifica (Old Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment