Crosses And Beer For This Queen

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hello. It's yet another Sunday and I'm sitting here writing a post. Have you had a nice weekend so far? I'm not a big drinker but on Friday I had a few and wasted a good portion of Saturday. So I'm just happy to feel good again.

Anyway, I finally bought SLink's mesh hands as Essences came out with appliers. No more tinting problems, love it. I have to admit I had some trouble understanding the hands by just trying the demo but when I finally got it I'm sure I'm going to join the "I'm never taking them off again" troops. This is by no means a good post for showing them off but just wanted to let you know.

What else? Yes, a lot of good stuff available at The 100 Block Event like LoQ Hair's Beer and MiWardrobe's Crosses in My Soul earrings (not worn), bracelet and necklace. The outfit itself is by NS, once again only L$150 and not even fully portrayed here. The pose is Imeka's for The Box. And that's about it. Hope you like it! See you soon. -B-

Crosses And Beer For This Queen

Hair | LoQ Hair, Beer, German Blonde* (The 100 Block Event)
SkinEssences, Opera 01, beach, brown*
NecklaceMiWardrobe, Crosses in My Soul, Silver* (The 100 Block Event)
Bracelet | MiWardrobe, Crosses in My Soul, Silver* (The 100 Block Event)
HandsSLink, Mesh Hands, Casual (R) and Mouse (L)
Hand applierEssences, SLink's Avatar Enhancements (hands & feet)*
OutfitNS, Black Queen Outfit*
PoseImeka, Molly, Pose 9* (The Box)
LocationBAIASTICE

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment