Listening To The Wind Whispering

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hi. I hope you've had a nice Saturday so far. There's a bunch of guys playing poker here so I fled to SL. I promised to cover more of The Box so here I am wearing a dress and headphones made exclusively for the event. I'm doing so in a place that I found while browsing one of my favorite blogs, Forsaken. I love people who find beautiful places and post the SLurl's, too. Not very much more to say, the rest is listed below. I'll post again tomorrow if nothing urgent comes up. Good night! -B-

Listening To The Wind Whispering

Hair | LeLutka, BLAKE, Marilyn
Headphones | Half-Deer, Etude Headphones, Fawn* (The Box)
Skin | Essences, Wynter, Winter Fawn (Old Fairy Closet)
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, damp earth #5
Makeup (lips) | Modish, Miana Lips, Set C, lips 12 (Stuff in Stock)
Nails | Nylon Outfitters, Nail Art, Silver Tips (Old Collabor88)
Dress | C'est la vie, Lace collar dress, denim* (The Box)
Tights | mon tissu, Favorite Wool Tights, Heathered Mint (Soiree Gift)
Shoes | G Field, Long Cuff Boots "Will", peach (Old Fashion for Life)
PoseImeka, Emma 6* (The Box)
LocationWhispering Wind

No comments :

Post a Comment