Dark Sensuality

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hello, hello. OK, I admit it. I can't really use the effects (PicMonkey newness). But I love them and this is my blog, so screw it.

Today the credits list isn't very long as I'm wearing a complete outfit by NS. It actually includes more than you see in this picture but costs less than you'd think, L$150. Not everything is included, tho. The hair is a new release by LoQ, the makeup (see vendor pic here) and the pose are also new releases, both for The Box. The lashes are not brand spanking new but still fabulous. How could they not be? They're ZsaZsa's.

Lovely for you to have read this, please do so again in the near future. Bye, bye. -B-

Dark Sensuality

Hair | LoQ Hair, Stout II, Black*
Skin | REDGRAVE, Hunter Skin Trinity, 12b beast
Lashes | ZsaZsa's, Destiny lashes + Bottom lashes*
Makeup | oh.my, Black Heart Makeup, Full* (The Box)
Outfit | NS, Sensuality Noir Outfit*
Pose | Imeka, Emma 1* (The Box)
Location | PSY CITY

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment