Venus The Unique Pony

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hi. Looks like I have the memory of a goldfish. Just one post ago I used the same pose. I hope you don't mind, tho, as it was the best pose for getting everything I'm wearing to look nice. And what am I wearing exactly? Tameless Hair, MiWardrobe earrings and bracelet, Kyoot tee, One Store skirt and Felicity shoes.

I spotted someone wearing Felicity shoes while browsing my favorite blogs and went to see them for myself. At first I was disappointed as I couldn't find any demos. But! Then I noticed there were group gifts all around and the group fee was only L$30. You get over ten pairs of shoes for the fee, so I guess that kinda makes up for the missing demos. The details may not be cutting edge but the designs and the prices are nice.

The earrings and bracelet are brand new, the hair and the skirt are not old either. The tee was on sale at Kyoot last month, guess it has closed its doors now, tho. And that's about all the info you need about this look. Hope to come back with another one soon! -B-

Venus The Unique Pony

Hair | Tameless Hair, Venus, Naturals*
Skin | ILLUSORY, Love Milk, Winter Edge (Old Collabor88)
Makeup (eyes) | MONS, eyeshadow dasha, rose&teal (VIP group gift)
Earrings | MiWardrobe, The Unique Rosary Earrings, Silver*
Bracelet | MiWardrobe, The Unique Rosary Bracelet, Silver*
Shirt | Kyoot, Portland Tee, Sparkle Pony
Skirt | One Store, Cross Skirt, Jeans*
Shoes | Felicity, Irina Stilettos, Teal Velvet (Group gift)
Pose | marukin, frais, suave (Old Collabor88)

No comments :

Post a Comment