Let's Go Back, Back In Time

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hi. It has been a while since I've taken a picture outside my little studio. LeLutka's new hair inspired me to do so, tho, as I wanted a backdrop that could be from the '20s. Well, maybe I didn't quite nail it but I think the picture turned out OK.

There's not too much to the outfit, bagged the jumpsuit while it was still on sale at coldLogic. BTW, if you love coldLogic you should put your skills to the test and take part in the anniversary photo contest (more info here). The winner gets almost a year's worth of new releases for free! Might just enter myself. That's it for today, TTYS. -B-

Let's Go Back, Back In Time

Hair | LeLutka, GLORIA, Praline
Skin | LeLutka, Gem PEARL
Makeup | La Malvada Mujer, Damp Earth
Necklace | Paper Couture, Simple Grey Diamonds
Jumpsuit | coldLogic, cohen, navy
Shoes | Celoe, snare ankleboots, akaroa
Pose | marukin, limon, perhaps (Collabor88)
Location | Small town of Green

No comments :

Post a Comment