Jaded Yelena Quit On A Thursday

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hi. OK, so I started posting bigger pictures after getting a better computer and a bigger screen. Now I'm thinking the pictures may actually be too big so I'm going to downsize. If you don't like the change, let me know.

Anyway, on to today's look. Even though it's Wednesday I'm wearing Thursday (absolutely love this skin) and Friday. And a little bit of COCO, MiWardrobe and Leverocci, too. Not much is new but I really like this combination, you could catch me wearing something like this in RL. Hope you dig it. Catch you later! -B-

Jaded Yelena Quit On A Thursday

Hair | fri.day, Yelena, Jaded Blond
Skin | Essences, Thursday beach (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Eyelids | SLink, Mesh Lids and Lashes
Necklace | MiWardrobe, Xto Necklace, Silver*
Ring | MiWardrobe, Xto Ring, Silver*
Jacket | COCO, BikerJacket, Black
Shirt | COCO, BowShirt, White
Jeans | fri.day, Low.Rise Jeans, Gray
Shoes | Leverocci, Flatiron Heels, Rose

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment