Extreme Hybrid

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! What do you mean I'm late and early? Anyway, now that that's over and done with, let's move on to today's look.

Visited My Attic @ The Deck today and found this adorable hair for L$95. Combined it with the awesome Glam Affair Christmas gift skin for group members and threw on some Acid & Mala lipstick. I think I've actually got some blush on, too, but forgot which one so no credits for that one, sorry. The dress is a fun little number from NS, the necklace a MiWardrobe recent release.

The rest is more or less old, more or less available. Hope you dig it. Peace out. -B-

Extreme Hybrid

Hair | Exile, Waiting for Tonight, Extreme (My Attic @ The Deck)
Skin | Glam Affair, Hybrid II (Christmas Gift)
Makeup (lips) | Acid & Mala Creations, Pastel Lipsticks, Pale Grey
Tattoo | Pig, Everything Will Be Alright 2.0 (Old event exclusive)
Necklace | MiWardrobe, Xto Necklace, Gold*
Dress | NS, Partybabydoll Outfit*
Pasties | NS, Partybabydoll Outfit*
Tights | blowpop, Seamed Fishnet Tights, Pink
Boots | Death Row Designs, bootslazybuckblack

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment