I Like Mine Oversized

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Good afternoon. Are you familiar with Vigilante Fashionista by Momi Tigerfish? I wasn't until today. According to Momi's own words fashion is a big thing about who she is in Second Life and her personal flair for mingling the odd and the norm explodes through her outfits.

I'm mostly all about casual but don't mind a little twist here and there. The oversized shirts are fun and well worth taking a look at. I don't think there are demos (they're mesh) but I'm sure they'll fit the most of us. I'm wearing a size S.

Oh, and remember to get your fatpack of Gin! It's available at The Dressing Room BLUE for L$70 until September 14th. It's mesh and there IS a demo. Enjoy! -B-

I Like Mine Oversized

Hair | LoQ Hair, Gin, Brown/Fiery Red/Sweet Blonde* (TDRB Exclusive)
Skin | Glam Affair, Lilith, Macedonia (Group Gift)
Sunglasses | Nylon Outfitters, Aviators, gold & green
Bag | Tres Blah, Ruffle Purse, red
Sweater | Vigilante Fashionista, Oversized Shirts, Graphic Prints*
Shorts | Doppelgänger, Madras Girl Shorts, Westbrook
Tights | mon tissu, Favorite Wool Tights, Yellow
Shoes | LeLutka, Fame Pumps, MistyRose
Pose | Label Motion, Noel Pose 6

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment