I Don't Do Tobacco

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hello. I've caught the flu. Hate it. It's a pretty Sunday morning, tho, so it's not all bad. Maybe 'cause I'm not too keen on heading outside in RL I wanted to go somewhere in SL. Nuria Niven always seems to find beautiful locations for her pictures and actually shares them (thank you!!!), so I took a look at Across The 2nd Universe and soon found a fitting spot.

The new hair by Chemistry is awesome. I think there are less than five styles available at the moment but each one is a winner in my book. I also love my new sweater dress by coldLogic and boots by J's. The skin, YS & YS Alice, is a cheapie at The Dressing Room. Alice is one of my favorite skins, always glad to get it at a good price. That's it for today, see you later! -B-

I Don't Do Tobacco

Hair | Chemistry, Lyric, Copper
Skin | YourSkin and YourShape, Alice, Dark (TDR)
Lashes | IrEn, Lashes_5 (Old gift)
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Gingerly
Sweater dress | coldLogic, keach, gray
Jeans | mon tissu, Denim, 1929 Cigarette, Original
Shoes | J's, Studded Long boots, Brown
Pose | GLITTERATI, 109
Location | Tobacco Road

No comments :

Post a Comment