Early Christmas Pour Moi?

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Free Mon Tissu releases for life. A private shopping spree. L$2500 worth of store credit. That's what's up for grabs for anyone who enters the Mon Tissu New Blogger search. They are looking for someone with a passion for style, photography and writing. And a breathtaking image, of course. But! I'm sure anyone could win and that's why I decided to give it a go.

It wasn't an easy task to pick the Mon Tissu pieces for this outfit. I tried to use something that I a) haven't posted before, b) think represents my personal sense of style and c) believe could bag me the grand prize. So, I went with yellow and blue, ruffles and anchors. I even turned on shadows. My graphics card doesn't like SL so I had some help from my favorite monkey.

If you think you could do better than me (I urge you to try!) and wouldn't mind an early Christmas, please take part in the competition. You've still got time. I've seen some amazing pictures so far, can't wait to see more. At least show your support by commenting on your favorites here. Good luck, everyone! -B-

Mon Tissu Blogger Search Entry - Bayberry Lilliehook

Hair | Nylon Outfitters, Banged Slick, Brown
Headband | Nylon Outfitters, Pixie Cut Bow Headband, Dark Lines
Skin | the body co., Iris, 01 Fair
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, damp earth #2
Makeup (lips) | La Malvada Mujer, damp earth #4
Scarf | Milk Motion, My thin scarf (Old Stumblebum Brigade exclusive)
Bag | Milk Motion, My leopard bag (Old FLF)
Top | mon tissu, Ruffled Shell, Yellow
Shorts | mon tissu, Hanalei Shorts, Anchors
Tights | mon tissu, Favorite Wool Tights, Heathered Mint (Group gift)
Shoes | Vive Nine, RITA Boot, Passion Fruit
Pose | Label Motion, Noel Pose 6
Location | Lula

No comments :

Post a Comment