Don't Push Beth's Buttons

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello. I almost never fatpack anything. Today I did. I bought G Field's new Beth wedge booties in 11 colors. The socks were free, tho. The hair is Tameless Hair, not the most recent release but a very nice style if you ask me. The jacket is Ricielli, a great little mesh number perfect for fall. The rest is listed below 'cause I'm about to fall asleep sitting up. Good night. -B-

Don't Push Beth's Buttons

Hair | Tameless Hair, Delilah, Sandy Blonde*
Skin | Mother Goose's, Nadine
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Cheek to Cheek
Jacket | Ricielli Mesh, Trench Jacket, camel
Sweater
| Nylon Outfitters, Arctic Sweater Vest
Shorts | Tres Blah, Sailor Shorts, Red (Old Collabor88)
Socks | G Field, Button Socks, orange (Free sample)
Shoes | G Field, Wedge Bootie "Beth"
Pose | pda, P.C. IX
Location | Amia

*Review copy

No comments :

Post a Comment