Le Masque ISON

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi! Today I'm wearing a skin that made me want to tweak my shape a little. It's the new le masque skin, rubis (see picture here). I guess the huge lips I've seen on so many avatars finally grew on me, literally. With huge lips goes huge hair, no? And with everything new goes a post about it. Yes. Laters. -B-

Le Masque ISON

Hair | Tameless Hair, Daisy, Blonde/Silver/Copper*
Skin | le masque, rubis, pale/golden bronze/dark cocoa*
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Sunned
Teeth | PXL, OpenMouth addon
Sweater | Tres Blah, Boxy Striped Sweater, Purple (Old hunt prize)
Shorts | mon tissu, Cuffed Denim Shorts, Polka Dots
Tights | mon tissu, Favorite Wool Tights, Yellow
Shoes | ISON, aline bootie, sand
Pose | Label Motion, Hada Pose 6
Wall texture | inSight Designs, Vintage Papered and Paneled Textures
Floor texture | Distressed Textures, 40 Hardwood Floor Textures

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment