East Coast Zebra

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi! I've been wanting to buy an ITGIRLS skin for ages and now I have my first one. I bought it for L$120 at the Limited Bazaar #3. It's actually two skins and two makeups if you decide to get it for yourself. Unless it's already sold out. Almost all the rest is Milk Motion, old and newish. And then there's the hair. It's Exile and it's perfect. I think I'm going to spend the night with it in my tiny studio, like lovers would. Don't be jealous, it loves you too. Ta-ta. -B-

East Coast Zebra

Hair | Exile, Like Lovers Do, Sear/Flash/Mercury
Skin | ITGIRLS, KiKi Pale, Zebra Eyeshadow (Limited Bazaar #3)
Cardigan | Milk Motion, My cardigan (Old FLF)
Tee | Nylon Outfitters, East Coast Love
Ring | Paper Couture, Polished Stones Ring, Orange
Jeans | Tres Blah, Juju Jeans, Ripped
Boots | Milk Motion, leather gaiter boots, brown/camel
Skybox | Milk Motion, My tiny studio in Montmartre (Old FLF)

No comments :

Post a Comment