Studded For All Seasons

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to come back with something. Again. I'm sure you've been keeping an eye out for all things Tokidoki without me reminding you that you should. But just in case it has been a while since you've visited, why not do so today? If I were you I'd at least grab the shorts. They're cute, they're mesh and they're only L$99 for the weekend. And then there are the loafers. They're studded. Need I say more? Wow, it's getting really late (or early) for me. You know what it means, right? TTYL. -B-

Studded For All Seasons

Hair | LeLutka, CACHET, BlondeFun (worn with LeLutka hairbase, sold separately)
Skin | Glam Affair, Giselle Light, Kajira (TDR)
Earrings | Paper Couture, Oxidized Silver Hoops
Top | Tokidoki, all seasons shirt, a giraffe*
Shorts | Tokidoki, cocoro shorts, menthol (Weekend special L$99)
Shoes | Tokidoki, studded loafer, mint/rose/choco/blue/gold*

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment