Handmade Elevation

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Good afternoon! I'm going away on vacation on Friday for almost three weeks to (hopefully) sunny Orlando. I hate packing so I'm doing anything but. I kinda like how this outfit turned out, do you? I hope I'm able to post one more before I go. If not, see you in three weeks! -B-

Handmade Elevation

Hair | Paper Couture, Femme Fatale Bun, Black
Skin | Nylon Outfitters, Honey Beige, French Wings
Makeup (lips) | Handmade, Priscila Lipstick, Delicate
Mask | LaGyo, Floral blind mask, monochrome (Old TDR)
Necklace | Yummy, Golden Bow Necklace
Vest | Tokidoki, sango vest (Group gift)
Romper | Nylon Outfitters, Belted Romper, Red Floral
Shoes | Paper Couture, Elevation Booties, Black
Pose | marukin, muji, polaris (Old Collabor88)

No comments :

Post a Comment