Liv Has A Soft Heart

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hi! Oops. Almost two weeks have gone by without me posting. I guess there's been too much going on in May. But I just had to make the time today as I really wanted you to see this hair from Tameless. It has to be my favorite Tameless style to date. It's partly mesh so you'll need a mesh enabled viewer for this one. I also wanted to mention the skin and the jeans. The skin is a group gift and the jeans are a hunt prize. Both quality stuff so go get them before they're gone! TTYL. -B-

Liv Has A Soft Heart

Hair | Tameless Hair, Liv, Copper/Silver/Cocoa*
Skin | Al Vulo, Debbie, Ohh Deer chantilly (Group gift)
Top | Kyoot, Soft Heart Cropped Top, White (Collabor88)
Tattoo | Little Pricks, Love Birds
Jeans | Aura, Class Act Jeans, Ornate Moss (Yolo Hunt)
Shoes | G Field, Strap Shoes "Alex", patent yellow (Culture Shock freebie)
Pose | fri.day, model.pose 9

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment