Love Notes From Helena

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good evening! Before you say anything about spring and warm weather, please bear in mind that I live in Finland. We still have snow. So wearing a thick sweater is nothing to be surprised about. I actually wanted to wear this sweater as it goes perfectly with my favorite shoes and my new favorite pants, the Class Act Pants by Aura. I accidentally bought the pants right after I joined [Aura] V.I.P., when they were still in the notices. There's so much I got (and will get) for my L$250 that I wasn't too bummed about it, just would've bought them in a different color. That's all. -B-

Love Notes From Helena

Hair | TRUTH, Brenna w/Roots (Mesh), champagne/swedish/seaspray
Skin | Aura, Helena, Love Notes (V.I.P. gift!)
Sweater | So Many Styles, Braid Knit Sweater, Red (Old TDR)
Pants | Aura, Class Act Pants MESH, Tweed - Tan
Pose | marukin, neutres, wallflower (Old Collabor88)
Wall texture | inSight Designs, Painted Textures
Floor texture | Distressed Textures, 40 Hardwood Floor Textures

No comments :

Post a Comment