Pixie Beast

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hi! Once again I find myself blogging on a Sunday afternoon. I guess I should rather be outside enjoying the sunny weather but... no. If you're spending your day inside like me, logged in, I've got a couple of suggestions for you.

First of all, there's this brand new fashion and art festival called EPOCH you should definitely visit if you haven't already. You can find lots of amazing creations under three themes: Art of Escher, Beast and Clowning. The tee I'm wearing can be found in the Creators Cafe that serves as a portal linking all three venues together.

If you have any spare change left after exploring EPOCH, I'd go take a look at the new collection at The Dressing Room BLUE. I fell in love with the Milk Motion maxi skirt. I'm glad it fits me well as it's mesh and comes in one size only, no demo (or maybe I'm just blind). I also bought the Exile hair and ATOMIC skin (not worn in the picture).

Still got some money to burn? Perfect. Now teleport over to Tokidoki and get yourself a new federica bag. There are six great colors fit for spring to choose from. Don't blame me if you're not able to choose just one. I'm just the messenger, right? Anyway, you're all done for today as far as I'm concerned. Laters. -B-

Pixie Beast

Hair | Nylon Outfitters, Pixie Cut, Ash Brown
Headband | Nylon Outfitters, Pixie Cut Bow Headband, Lace
Skin | ILLUSORY, Love Milk, Winter Edge (Old Collabor88)
Scarf | Surf Couture, Floral Wrap Scarf, Pink (Old Collabor88)
Top | Tokidoki, EPOCH Tshirt Beast/Leopard/Beast* (EPOCH Legend)
Skirt | Milk Motion, tie&dye skirt (TDRB)
Bag | Tokidoki, federica bag, rose leather/blue leather/green leather*
Shoes | G Field, Strap Shoes Alex, red
Pose | TorridWear, Basics 01

*Review Copies

No comments :

Post a Comment