Shaken, Not Stirred

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hi! I'm not quite sure how Gia Pawpad prepared this Martini but I'm liking it. Unlike some other martinis I've had in the past, this one actually protects my head. I urge you to taste it, I'm sure you'll enjoy at least one of the various flavors available.

If you don't have any spare change, not to worry, I have another great suggestion for you. Join *COCO* Update Group (free to join) to get yourself a free MESH outfit (and lots of other great gifts). It's casual, cute and easy to move in. And! It's the perfect opportunity to try out MESH clothing if you haven't already.

Oh, and I forgot to mention something in my previous post. Kari Komrad HUD to be exact. I used it in my previous post and I used it again today (post-processed, though). It has all kinds of neat features which are all introduced in this demo video. There's also a Flickr group you might want to take a look at. That's it for today. TTYL. -B-

Shaken, Not Stirred

Hair | LoQ Hair, Martini, Caramel (Review Copy)
Skin | YourSkin and YourShape, Alice, Rouge (Old TDR)
Outfit | COCO, Overall&Sweater (Group gift!)
Bag | LeLutka, CADMIO bag (Old group gift)
Shoes | LeLutka, Fame Pumps, MistyRose
HUD | Kari, Komrad HUD
Location | Footloose

No comments :

Post a Comment