I Can't Be Tamed

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello! Are you familiar with the creations by Nita Bracken? If not, I think it's high time for you to know a little bit about her and her brand Tameless. This is what she writes about herself on her blog:
Like most women in Second Life I am addicted to hair. After spending most of my time and money looking for it I finally decided to start making my own. Over 3 years later Tameless has become my passion.
There's also a Flickr group you can post pictures to. And if you like competitions, one is running right now! Read more about it here.

Like what you see in the picture below? Want to see more? Please visit Tameless inworld or take a look at the SL Marketplace listings. -B-

I Can't Be Tamed

Hair | Tameless Hair, Dori/Sugar/Chrissie, Light Brown*
Skin | Fashionably Dead, Morning Sun, Faded 4
Eyes | Tres Blah, Jejune, Baby Blue
Necklace | So Many Styles, Butterfly Necklace, Silver
Top | So Many Styles, Prairie Tunic, Light Grey
Jeans | Surf Couture, Belmar Skinny Jeans, Blue
Leg warmers | G Field, Leg Warmer for heels, Beige
Shoes | G Field, Strap Shoes "Alex", Red
Pose | Label Motion, Coral Pose 5

*Review Copies

No comments :

Post a Comment