Meet My New Friends Alexa, Athena And Nikola

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hi! Are you friends with MESH yet? If not, I think you should consider giving it a chance. I don't have that many MESH friends yet but the ones I do have are all very nice indeed. Today I met some new ones: Alexa, Athena and Nikola. They're pretty. They're colorful. They're laid-back. You can take them all home to your mom and dad, no problem. The only thing I kinda dislike about them is that their loyalty has to be bought. But once you've bought them you've got them for SLife. -B-

Meet My New Friends Alexa, Athena And Nikola

Hair | booN, FNQ123, blonde
Skin | Fashionably Dead, Bird Skin, Winter 3 (Collabor88)
Eyes | Insufferable Dastard, Abyss, Silver
Lashes | House of Fox, WingLashes
Makeup | La Malvada Mujer, Hi Twiggy!
Teeth | Medley, Gap Prim Teeth
Top | Maitreya, Athena Sweater, Red
Nails | Sexy Mamas, Prim Nails
Pants | Celoe, nikola trousers, raven
Shoes | Maitreya, Alexa Wedges, Snow
Pose | Label Motion, Coral Pose 5 (TFG)
Location | The Nest

2 comments :