Big Wings Are In

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi! I've been a very bad blogger, I know. A lot has happened since I last posted. Most importantly, MESH happened. I haven't formed a strong opinion on it yet (as if I ever do) but I do love the lolong trousers by Celoe. It's refreshing not having to adjust prims for different types of shoes. It's also nice that they look good in various different poses (yes, to portray this lovely feature I've chosen to stand legs wide apart). And to close this off in a very random way, bushy brows are totally IN. -B-

Big Wings Are In

Hat | mon tissu, Feather Wrapped Fedora (Old Soiree gift)
Hair | Nylon Outfitters, Pixie Cut, Ash Brown
Skin | Nylon Outfitters, Honey Beige, French Wings
Teeth | Medley, Gap Prim Teef
Earrings | Paper Couture, Tulle Wrapped Earrings
Necklace | mon tissu, Floral Disk Pendant
Cardigan | Beetlebones, Light Cardigan, seamist
Top | mon tissu, Lollia Tank Top, Yellow Buds
Pants | Celoe, lolong trousers, cement (MESH)
Shoes | mon tissu, Montsegur Pumps, Peach
Pose | Olive Juice, Hipster Girl 5
Location | Tableau

No comments :

Post a Comment