Aztec Cowgirl Lost In The Woods

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey y'all! It's B reporting from the woods. I'm having a hard time finding my way back home. It's a good thing I'm properly equipped. I mean, the deer here are very fashion-forward. They say the label to wear in these parts is Tokidoki and keep giving the evil eye to people not willing to listen. So, if you won't take my word for it, trust the deer and check out Tokidoki's new fall collection. -B-

Aztec Cowgirl Lost In The Woods

Hair | elikatira, Claim, Red 08
Skin | LUCKLESS, Elia, Fair, Borish
Eyes | Insufferable Dastard, Sparkle Eyes, Blue
Makeup | LUCKLESS, Elio, Lip Stain, Vintage
Cardigan | Tokidoki, aztec cardi, blue
Top | Tokidoki, plain lazy top, gold
Shorts | Tokidoki, denim shorts, light
Socks | Doppelgänger, Scrunch Socks, Stripe (Old FLF)
Shoes | Tokidoki, boho boots, brown
Pose | GLITTERATI, Long hair 3 - 10
Location | Tempura Island

No comments :

Post a Comment