When In Doubt, Wear Pink Feathers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hi! Long time no see. Again. I had an amazing vacation in New York, Miami and Key West but now I'm back home again. I have a lot of catching up to do in SL but am slowly getting back to the groove. I was so happy to see The Seasons Hunt still running. Wasn't too mad about finding an ATOMIC skin at The Dressing Room either. Was too tired to put anything too complicated together but wanted to let you know I'm still alive and well. Hope you are too! TTYL. -B-

When In Doubt, Wear Pink Feathers

Hair | Exile, Coy, Roots Stefani mix (TDRB)
Skin | ATOMIC, Lien, Buff (TDR)
Freckles | La Malvada Mujer, Hi Twiggy!
Makeup (lips) | cheLLe, Moscato Kisses
Top | Milk Motion, My cropped tank (FLF)
Pants | Kyoot, Eibo Trousers, White/Blue (The Seasons Hunt)
Shoes | Maitreya, SoHo Boots, Ice Suede
Pose | TorridWear, Basics 04

No comments :

Post a Comment