Do My Laundry, Please

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi! Long time no see. I've been working out at the gym, jogging, cycling and basically trying to do whatever it takes to get in a bit better bikini shape. But all work and no play makes B a dull girl. So I thought I'd post something and here I am posting it. A cute outfit for warm summer days. Maybe even laundry days if you're letting someone else do it for you. Would you do mine, please? Kthxbye. -B-

Do My Laundry, Please

Hair | elikatira, Garden, Blonde 07
Headpiece | LaGyo, Benoit black rose headpiece (TDR)
Skin | ILLUSORY, Skin Promo (Old VIP gift)
Top | Fishy Strawberry, Waters of March Babydoll, Peach
Belt | Armidi, Verbena Dress Belt, Brown
Skirt | AOHARU, LaceRuffleSkirt, White
Shoes | Courtisane, Devoue Sandal, summer apple
Location | Villefranche sur Mer

No comments :

Post a Comment