Lacey Lady

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi! I can't believe it's May already. April seemed to go by in a blink of an eye. But I ain't complaining. Every day we're getting closer to summer and with summer comes a three week trip to New York, Miami and Key West for me. Triple yay for that.

Oh yea, maybe a few words about today's outfit? The dress is a new release by Tokidoki, the skin is on sale (50 % off) at Fashionably Dead's Tableau location and the necklace is by my good friend Lisa Taft (hopefully I'll soon be able to provide you with a SLurl to her store). And! You know I've been a fan of my PIDIDDLE lashes for a long time, right? Well, now I found some tattoo underlashes to go with them and am an even bigger fan. K, that's it for now. TTYL. -B-

Lacey Lady

Hair | Nylon Outfitters, Banged Slick, Brown
Headband | Nylon Outfitters, Pixie Cut Bow Headband, Tribeca Stripes
Skin | Fashionably Dead, Bird Skin, Princess 5 (50 % off skin sale!)
Eyes | Insufferable Dastard, Photogenic Eyes, Midday
Lashes (upper) | PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes
Lashes (lower) | L.Fauna, Underlashes
Makeup | don't freak out!, faux twiggy lashes
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Cheek to Cheek
Necklace | Sparkles, Silver/Ruby Teardrop Necklace
Top | Fashionably Dead, Lacey Lady Top, White
Dress | Tokidoki, strapless dress, gray
Trunk | IZUMIYA, GG Trunk Small, Orange
Socks | G Field, Ruffle Socks, mustard
Shoes | Willow, Wing Tips, Red

No comments :

Post a Comment