Keys To My Sleigh

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ho ho ho! Would have wished you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays way sooner if I hadn't, umm, lost the keys to my sleigh. Yes, my sleigh. And when I finally found them I had a hard time dodging all the penguins, polar bears, reindeer and elves in the way. Or maybe it was just the snow. Hard to tell as I drank one too many eggnogs before leaving. Non-alcoholic, of course, but dairy products are equally bad for you. Trust me. Or maybe you shouldn't trust me. TTYL. -B-

Keys To My Sleigh

Hair - Cri-Cri | KnitCap.F (FTLO Hunt Prize!)
Skin - Mother Goose's | Prida(2)LB/winter (Lucky board!)
Eyes - Glanz | TransparencyShineEyes, FreshBlue
Lashes - LeLutka | LOLA Lashes
Makeup - Cheap Makeup | Bardot eye makeup (Old FLF)
Keys - Love Soul | Key+Accessories*Reindeer Bear*
Scarf - Berries Inc. | gacha scarf, bubblegum
Cardigan - Zenith Fashion | Red WorkShop Nunu jacket (L$100 @ FTLO)
Skirt - Fetch Alternative |Green/Red Plaid Skirt (N/A)
Tights - Twosome | Cozy Tights, Light Grey
Shoes - Kookie | Muggy Cupcake (Old freebie)
Pose - GLITTERATI | Long Hair 6

No comments :

Post a Comment